1. Statutory Warning: For recreational use only.
2. Jokes can be hazardous to health. Laugh Sparingly.
3. No one under 18 admitted.
4. No Solicitors.
5. No parking.
6. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
7. Outside food not allowed.
8. For a limited time only.
9. Conditions apply.
10. Employees and their family are not eligible.
11. Not for the weak hearted.
12. May be too intense for some viewers.
13. Edited for public viewing.
14. As seen on TV.
15. No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
16. Objects in the screen are closer than they appear… Continue reading
We were running the series on Indian brands named ‘Brands of India’. But suddenly this departure! It is definitely justified if it raises some questions in your mind. But hey, don’t worry! ‘Brands of India’ will continue after a refreshing break!
Dear friends, hope all of you are doing well. Was not getting time to write anything for long. So thought something is better than nothing and hence this post. But yes, will keep it short (time again is a scarce resource!). Till I get time to write a long boring post for you all – enjoy these awesome ads. And yes, don’t forget to tell us which one you liked the most. So, enjoy…
I’m writing again after a long time. Really sorry for the long break! But all this time I was busy making TNMG a more valuable offering for all of you. Time is precious so without any more elaboration let’s come to the point.
Yesterday, Manoj – a very good friend of mine came to me at around 3 AM in night (or should I say early morning :P). Now, in a busy B-School none has time for any crap at such a time and that means it was something serious. And it… Continue reading