Dear friends, hope all of you are doing well. Was not getting time to write anything for long. So thought something is better than nothing and hence this post. But yes, will keep it short (time again is a scarce resource!). Till I get time to write a long boring post for you all – enjoy these awesome ads. And yes, don’t forget to tell us which one you liked the most. So, enjoy…
A hilarious video that explains all important marketing concepts in just two minutes.
Please find below the hilarious script in text form.
1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: I am very rich. Marry me! – Thats Direct Marketing
2. Youre at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: Hes very rich. Marry him. – Thats Advertising
3. You see a gorgeous girl at a… Continue reading
I’m writing again after a long time. Really sorry for the long break! But all this time I was busy making TNMG a more valuable offering for all of you. Time is precious so without any more elaboration let’s come to the point.
Yesterday, Manoj – a very good friend of mine came to me at around 3 AM in night (or should I say early morning :P). Now, in a busy B-School none has time for any crap at such a time and that means it was something serious. And it… Continue reading
- ‘Bimbo’ is a brand of soft drink manufactured and marketed by Coke.
- Colgate’s first toothpaste came in a jar.
- Cow is a Japanese brand of shaving foam.
- Duracell, the battery-maker, built parts of its new international headquarters using materials from its own waste.
- Henry Ford, father of the Automobile, is also father of the charcoal briquette.
- If Wal-Mart was classified as a country, it would be the 24th most productive country in the
The Best Anti Smoking Ad… Continue reading
Lipton is Unilever’s global tea brand. This is also the leading tea brand in the world. Lipton mainly offers three varieties: tea bags, packet tea and Ice Tea. Offered in both hot and cold format this brand is targeted to ‘Aspiring’ segment and mainly to the youth. The intended current positioning of the brand is ‘tea for out-of-home consumption’. So, the brand is available in forms like: 250 ml glass bottles, 200 ml vending cups, 245 ml cans and one litre tetra pack. For the same reason the brand is sold in 15,000 vending machines across the country… Continue reading