This is one of the best ads I’ve ever seen. The them of the ad is ‘rythm of life’… Continue reading
Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduced the iPad as the company’s “latest creation,” saying the tablet-style device is more intimate than laptop… Continue reading
1. Statutory Warning: For recreational use only.
2. Jokes can be hazardous to health. Laugh Sparingly.
3. No one under 18 admitted.
4. No Solicitors.
5. No parking.
6. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
7. Outside food not allowed.
8. For a limited time only.
9. Conditions apply.
10. Employees and their family are not eligible.
11. Not for the weak hearted.
12. May be too intense for some viewers.
13. Edited for public viewing.
14. As seen on TV.
15. No animals were harmed in the making of this film.
16. Objects in the screen are closer than they appear… Continue reading
This is an awesome funny ad on arrange marriage… Continue reading
“640K ought to be enough for anybody” – Bill Gates. Yes, that was Bill Gates – Microsoft Founder during early 1980s on the maximum memory that people will require for their computers. When I’m writing this article using Microsoft Word on my laptop running on Microsoft Windows whose 160 GB hard disk will be almost full once I finish this article – there can’t be a better irony than this. Notwithstanding Bill Gates’ wise prediction the number of transistors on integrated circuits is doubling every two years following the famous Moore’s law. Following graph shows Moore’s law in action… Continue reading